Discover which of the top 10 restaurant website builders combines beautiful design with usability. D...Read more
A successful web presence is crucial for any restaurant business. For that reason, a well-designed website helps restaurant owners attract new clients and establish a brand's legitimacy. Creating a fully functional website allows you to provide a platform for showcasing their menu, deals, and other offers.
Restaurants use several online solutions to create intuitive websites. For example, restaurant website builders.
Here are some of the best restaurant website builders available.
Top 10 Best Restaurant Website Builders
UpMenu is a robust cloud-based restaurant website builder with cutting-edge features. These features are designed for the restaurant industry to help owners earn more profits.
The famous website builder allows you to manage online food orders, encourage customer loyalty, develop a branded mobile app, etc. It also designs menu page layouts, produces real-time reports, and track gift card sales.
Each pricing tier offers web hosting and access to the website builder. You can get started with its free or basic version for $49 per month per location. The standard package is $89 monthly/per location, whereas the premium package is $169 per month per location.
Pros and Cons
- The free plan lets you build an essential restaurant website completely free.
- There are over 40 templates, and the drag-and-drop editor makes designing easier.
- The website builder integrates with third-party services, such as delivery providers and a restaurant POS system.
- Fewer payment options
- The analytics and reporting tools are limited.
- The platform owns the code users produce with their digital menu builder.
Weebly is one of the best restaurant website builders since it has several essential features for creating a solid brand. Square, Weebly's parent company, offers numerous e-commerce features for getting the most out of your website. Even the free version allows consumers to place online orders for in-store pickup.
The famous website builder makes it easier for everyone to design a website, even if they need to gain coding experience. With its drag-and-drop- editor, Weebly is a fabulous choice for users who want to create professional restaurant websites quickly.
The Professional plan from Weebly costs $12/month and offers unlimited photo storage. The Performance option costs $26/month and gives access to sophisticated sales reporting for your restaurant website.
Pros and Cons
- Premade content blocks and templates for building a website quickly.
- It comes with 300+ apps
- DoorDash and Postmates integrations
- Unlike Wix and Squarespace, Weebly offers less design flexibility
- Limited phone support
- It doesn't give users much control over their website's design
Duda is a well-known website builder launched in 2009. The platform allows users to create responsive and feature-rich websites. These websites are also responsive. Templates and a drag-and-drop feature make it incredibly easier to create a professional-looking website.
Duda provides good customization choices for building a restaurant website. However, there are only so many features for this niche. Despite having a few features explicitly customized for restaurants, including online ordering or reservation systems, the website builder is still famous.
Depending on the user's needs, Duda has several pricing plans for their website builder. The prices start from just $14/month for the Basic Plan.
Pros and Cons
- SEO-optimized pages
- User-friendly websites
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- No free domain
- Higher cost
- Email-only support
This website builder, explicitly created for restaurants, allows business owners to manage every aspect of their business from a single system. That means all you need is Square to design a website, manage employees, and keep track of your employees and inventory.
This scalable solution can meet the needs of every restaurant or food business. Users can combine it with other Square products, such as Square Marketing and Square Online Store. The platform offers advanced features like split checks, tables, and tip management.
Pros and Cons
- A comprehensive platform for running everyday operations, including staff and menu management and inventory and sales reporting.
- Offers menu customization in real-time. That makes it convenient for restaurants to highlight special offers or unique restaurant promotion ideas.
- Square for Restaurants integrates with popular food delivery services like Postmates, DoorDash, and Caviar.
- Square is more expensive than most other POS systems. There are additional expenses for features like Square Marketing.
- The platform has a steeper learning curve for staff who are not too tech-savvy.
The Plus version is $29/month, while the Premium version is $79/month.
The popular digital platform enables restaurants and food service providers to run a successful takeout and delivery business. The inclusive solution tracks orders in real time, streamlines the ordering process, and offers analytics and customer data. This information allows restaurant business owners to make well-informed decisions.
Restaurants can automate routine tasks such as updating social media and menus, sharing press, selling gift cards, and promoting events. Other popular features it offers include online ordering functionality, analytics, one-click reservation and search engine optimization.
Pros and Cons
- Includes SEO and marketing services to help restaurant owners increase their visibility.
- Features the latest e-commerce solutions for allowing restaurants to sell gift cards, merchandise, and other products.
- Offers access to excellent reporting tools for tracking online orders, website traffic, etc.
- Expensive for small businesses like startup restaurants. Costs include transaction fees for online orders, monthly subscriptions, and website design and development.
- Relies heavily on third-party services such as delivery services and payment processors.
The platform provides various pricing plans depending on the size and needs of the restaurant. Typically, all plans include website development and design, SEO and marketing services, online ordering, and e-commerce solutions. The Essentials Website plan costs $149/month per concept +$1000 set-up fee. Other plans include:
- Plus Website: $249/month per concept + $1,500 set-up fee
- Online Ordering: $79/month per location + $500 set-up fee
- Reservations: $199/month per location + $250 set-up fee
Popmenu is a digital marketing and menu platform designed for restaurants. The platform helps restaurants attract customers and boost profits. It includes a custom website builder, menu management tools, and online ordering. You also get customer engagement and marketing tools.
Pros and Cons
- Features a custom website builder for building a user-friendly and professional website to showcase menu and service
- Offers various customer engagement and marketing tools, including review management, email marketing, and customer feedback.
- Offers analytics tools for tracking online performance and making data-driven decisions.
- It may be expensive for small restaurants or startups. The monthly subscription fee is $149/month.
- It can only integrate with a few POS systems, which is problematic for some restaurants.
The Starter package costs $149/month. It includes online ordering, menus, essential customer support, and basic analytics. However, the Growth package offers additional tools along with the features in the Starter Package. It costs $249/month and comes with a custom free domain, gift cards, improved analytics, and customer support.
The cloud-based restaurant management system features excellent tools for helping restaurants streamline their processes and manage smooth operations. If you are an emerging restaurant business owner who wants to improve your restaurant's online presence, this website builder does a fine job.
You get multiple services, including menu builder, online ordering, POS integration, and table reservations. Users can customize the online ordering system for restaurants according to their needs.
Pros and Cons
- The online ordering system is free, which is why it is popular among startup restaurant businesses.
- Easily integrates with several POS systems to keep customer data and inventory in one place.
- Features several tools for helping restaurant owners manage their tasks smoothly. For example, loyalty programs, delivery management, and marketing tools
- Limited customization capabilities
- Offers email support only and a help center
- Supports fewer payment processors
A free version includes table reservations, menu management, and unlimited orders. But the free plan has many limitations, such as the feature to process online payments. For that, you will have to invest in the paid projects.
This famous cloud-based web development solution gives excellent opportunities for creating appealing and functional restaurant websites. With its impressive pre-built templates and convenient drag-and-drop editor, creating a beautiful restaurant website takes no time.
Users also get web hosting, access to website-building tools, e-commerce features, and domain registration. Thousands of restaurants create their first business website with Wix every year. It's a fabulous platform to display your cuisine with a professional-looking menu, receive payments, and take online orders. In addition, your customers can book a table online.
Pros and Cons
- The website builder has a friendly interface that allows anyone to design a visually appealing and professional website.
- You can create mobile-optimized business websites with Wix.
- Users can benefit from a variety of affordable pricing plans which cater to different needs of users.
- Although templates are customizable, you may not modify them too much because of their design restrictions.
- This platform owns all data, which means restaurant owners, or their staff may have little control over it.
Wix has a free plan. However, many users don’t find it as impressive as the paid plans, which start at only $14/month. If you sign-up for the paid plan, you can connect your domain to your website and benefit from additional storage and bandwidth. But remember that the free plan lets you design a simple website, but the premium plans offer advanced functionalities.
The popular website hosting and building platform Squarespace needs no introduction. Squarespace features various customizable templates, which can be a starting point for designing a restaurant website.
Plenty of handy features, including domain registration and e-commerce functionality, come with Squarespace. Other features include customer management tools and analytics. The interface is intuitive. With its quick and simple drag-and-drop editor, you can easily create and customize your website.
Pros and Cons
- The platform offers various modern and customizable temples for designing a professional-looking restaurant website.
- Builds mobile-optimized websites, which means they work well on most mobile devices.
- It provides efficient and 24/7 customer support via live chat and email.
- Although the platform provides various customization options and templates, some users may seek more opportunities.
- It has fewer third-party integrations than other popular website-building platforms.
- You can sign-up for a paid plan from $16 to $65 /month. The plan includes a free custom domain for the first year. Users also get unnlimited storage and bandwidth.
Who doesn't know about Shopify? The critically acclaimed and globally famous e-commerce platform empowers businesses, including restaurants. Users can set up and run their businesses without any hassle. Shopify impresses everyone with many features and tools for managing inventory and accepting online payments. This platform helps users create beautiful websites with quick drag-and-drop features.
It supports multiple languages and currencies and allows restaurant owners to create intuitive and appealing websites. Another great thing about Shopify is its excellent customer support.
Pros and Cons
- The user-friendly platform allows everyone with limited tech expertise to manage or create an online business.
- Shopify provides exceptional resources and support to all users. For example, a community forum and a 24/7 support team.
- Users also get free resources. For example, podcasts, webinars, and other learning opportunities.
- Typically, users need third-party apps to use Shopify's features completely.
- The platform limits customer data access, making it difficult for users to build a visually aesthetic website.
Shopify offers different pricing tiers to serve businesses of all sizes and types. The Basic Plan is quite popular. It comes with features like 24/7 support, unlimited items, two staff accounts, and the ability to process credit card payments. Basic Shopify costs $39 per month. Here are the other packages that Shopify offers for building a beautiful restaurant website.
- Shopify Starter: $5
- Basic Shopify: $39
- Shopify: $105
- Advanced Shopify: $399
- Shopify Plus: $2000
Now you know the top 10 website builders that web designers/developers consider the best options for building a restaurant website.
Do you need more help? Do you want chatbot development services or affordable website-building solutions? Get in touch with our dedicated team.
What are Restaurant Website Builders?
Users can quickly design professional-looking websites using the best restaurant website builders. The top website builders offer excellent customization capabilities and premade templates.
Can I Customize the Templates to Match My Restaurant's Branding?
Templates can do a lot for your restaurant website. They can improve your business website's speed, indexation, and content. However, users can also customize themes, according to their restaurant's needs.
How Can a Restaurant Website Builder Save Me Money?
A restaurant website builder can save significant money and time by allowing users to create a website without hiring a design or development team.
Are Restaurant Website Builders SEO-Friendly?
Excellent SEO tools from GoDaddy, Wix, and Squarespace give access to several tools. Users can modify their URL slugs, modify metadata, and install apps to help with optimization.
How Much Does It Cost to Use a Restaurant Website Builder?
If you build a restaurant website conventionally, it will cost you hundreds of dollars. However, choosing a restaurant website builder can let you create a meaningful website from $50 to $5000.